Institutional Code of Conduct
The code of conduct is the soul of our institution. The purpose of code of conduct is to ensure and identify what is required and expected. It applies to all members of the college. The institutional code of conduct promotes welfare, dignity and respect of learners, educators, workers and parents.
Code of Conduct for Principal
College principals are well-respected leaders who serve their students, teachers and rest of staff with great dedication and responsibility. They lead institutions by their eminent thoughts and workability, but avoid intruding on their teachers’ unique methods of teaching. For this reason, college principals are required to adhere to a strict code of conduct, which are given below.
- College principal has to monitor, manage and educate the administration of the institution. He/She has to chalk out a policy and plan to execute the vision and mission.
- Empower all his/her staff and students to reach their maximum potential and to be fair in his disciplinary actions for all faculty members, non-teaching staff and students. He/she must not nurture any grudge against any member which may lead to animosity and anxiety in the organization.
- Ensure that the staff and students are aware of rules, policies and procedures laid down by the college and enforce them properly.
- Execute other qualitative and quantitative work for the welfare of the institution and carry forward the mission and vision of the college for academic excellence so that society is served in real manner.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHING & NON-TEACHING STAFF
- Every employee in an educational institution shall maintain punctuality, regularity and faithfulness in their respective duty
- Every Teaching / Non-teaching staff should be punctual in attendance, in respect of his/ her class work, as also for any other work connected with the duties assigned to him/ her by the Principal
- Every Teacher shall organize and promote all College activities which foster a feeling of universal brotherhood among the pupils.
- Prior written permission is required from the Principal / atleast a day in advance while availing CL or OD.
- 12 days of causal leave can be availed in a calendar year.
- Causal leave can be combined with other holidays. However the total period of continuous absence from duty should not exceed ten days.
- Medical Leave will be sanctioned only for medical reasons. Medical Certificate will be verified for its genuineness.
- Maternity leave and Paternity leave are providing to staff according to Government rules.
- Duty leave is providing for research and other academic work.
GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Students shall be given admissions on merit and within the rules of reservation policy of Government of India.
- In case of extra demand for admission from reserved category students, the unclaimed and vacant posts of General students shall be allotted to desirous students belonging to reserved category.
- A student who does not claim his/her admission within a fixed time limit shall not have any right to claim it afterwards.
- Such unclaimed seats shall be offered to the students in the waiting list on bases of merit.
- Students shall reach the classrooms in time.
- he day. When a member of the staff enters the classroom, the students should stand up as a token of respect.
- Students shall keep the campus clean and green.
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones in the classrooms, library, computer laboratories, examination hall etc.
- Students shall submit their assignments on time.
- Vehicles must be parked parking areas allotted to them.
- Students shall use Wi-Fi strictly for their educational purpose only.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR LIBRARY
All library users are expected to respect the rights and property of others and to treat library resources and facilities with appropriate care and respect.
Library users will:
- Comply with library and college
- Present photo identification upon
- Leave the library at closing and limit use of the library to authorized areas
- Making noise, including loud conversations, talking on cell phones,
- Defacing or damaging library materials including underlining, highlighting, writing, using paper clips, removing pages, taking pictures, or using security
- Monopolizing, misusing, or damaging library furniture, building or
- Violating copyright or digital licensing
- Loitering, including refusing to leave the library promptly at
- Denying others access to library materials through theft or deliberate
- Using alcohol, tobacco or controlled
- Selling, soliciting or petitioning in the Library; posting or distributing materials without
- Exhibiting any threatening or intimidating behaviors, g., abusive language, threats of violence or harassment.
- Engaging in any sexual activities including, but not limited to: consensual touching, unwanted or inappropriate advances or touching, harassment or indecent
- Any conduct that constitutes a violation of government laws or the rules and regulations of the
- Library users found in violation of the Library Code of Conduct may be:
- asked to present photo identification to library staff;
- subject to a search of backpacks or bags;
- Directed to leave the premises and not return;
- Asked to surrender their library
Disciplinary or legal action may also be taken in accordance with applicable College rules and regulations, government laws and Student Code of Conduct. Serious offenses will be handled accordingly.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR EXAMINATION
- Admit card / Identity Card is compulsory to enter into the examination
- Mobile phones / books / bags are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Possession of mobile phones during an examination will be treated as unfair
- Strictly follow the seating
- Take the respective seat before 10 minutes of the examination
- Gossiping / talking will not be allowed in the examination hall. In case of repeated act, student will be expelled from the examination
- Students found cheating in the examination hall, will be reported to Exam
- Student’s misbehavior with faculty members / supervisors will be reported to Exam
- Exchange of pens / pencils / drawing instruments / calculators, tables, are not allowed.
- Do not write anything on tables and question paper except roll number on question
- Temporary absence from examination hall will not be allowed. In case of emergency conditions, students can leave examination hall after submission of answer book.